Back to the grind...
Well..I know none of you feel sorry for me (after having the entire summer off), but I am back to work baby. It wouldn't be so bad if there was some freaking air conditioning, but the fact is that there isn't. So pretty much I am one big sweaty mess every single second of the day.
Here are some pictures from last week. The usual...out to dinner and cute kids. We were so excited that Em & Trent were in town at the same time and that we were able to have a night out with the Kilgore's at TRIO.

I also was able to go visit Em & Mandy in So Cal. After coming back to this horrible heat wave, I'm trying to convince Peter to make the move. We'll see.
Here Em & Mandy are indulging my desire to not be the tallest in the picture for once. What great friends.
Everyone should recognize the cutest baby in the world by now...Luke! If he wasn't one of my best friend's children, I probably would have kidnapped him.
We barbequed home-made pizzas at Em & Mike's. So much fun. I just got home two days ago and I think I might already be planning my next trip out!
Here is the bane of my existence at the moment. I am working on decorations for the big 10 year reunion coming up. If anyone wants to help, give me a call!

9 comments:
What will it take for Peter to make the move? Luke & I are totally missing you. My house feels a little lonely!
PS~ Emily N. your hair looks so cute. I love it!
T... it looks like such a fun trip. Maybe we can all make the move together!
I'm glad to see that Davis Dart yellow is coming out to play for the reunion.
tia.. i'm feeling like my summer is over too.. blagh.. although, i guess i can't complaing yet.. a day at the beac yesterday? that's what i'm talkin bout... thanks for hanging out so much while i was in utah..don't forget to keep buggin pinkie about an october trip out east...
Making the move would require a job that allowed me to roll like a big time playa. Otherwise I don't know if we would fit into the socal scene.
T...I am also working on Jake to move down there. Maybe we could just live in the beach house for a while...
And we I get back from Chicago I will totally help you with the decorations.
tia thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for coming down. Seriously, it was so fun!
we need to talk soon b/c i "chatted" with p-diddy the other day and i MAY have convinced him to move. we'll see, i'm doing some research to find a job that could have him rollin' in jewels. i'll keep you posted. miss you guys.
Oh, I widh you could be in charge of my high school reunions! I didn't go to my ten, but I heard it was bad news. Our twenty is next (don't worry, next means in 7 years) and we're all worried. You're cool - why didn't you go to WX?
Oh man Tia, I sure do love that you're a Dart...hhh. Cute pics, cute friends!
Post a Comment