Livin' it up
One week left and then my summer is dunzo! I have been doing as much as I can lately.
Last week we celebrated Syd's B-day at Trio. Mmmm....flatbread.
Syd and I also hiked up to Dog Lake again. But this dumb dog wouldn't get into the lake.
We went up to Park City for the anniv. and had dinner at Purple Sage. They have the same bread pudding as Cafe Terigo which, let me put it this way: if they sold it in liquid form I would probably be injecting it as we speak.
It has been so much fun to have Melissa here. I'm sad that she is headed back to the Big Apple this week. This afternoon we went on a sweet hike to three different lakes. You start at Albion Basin at the top of Alta. Here is Lake Catherine.
I think this is Lake Martha. It was so beautiful! 

4 comments:
You had a really rough summer Tia. I feel for you. And what's with you cheating on me and hiking and playing with other people? LOL
What a fun week. Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, minus my girls!
Ohhh..all those mountain pictures make me homesick! ps: I think we ran the snake river in jackson the same day!!! ha ha! I wish I would have seen you up there!
Tia, this is random concerning this post, but I just read you r comment on my blog about Eclipse. SO glad you're suffering like I! I have been to her site, though it's been down the last few days, and I've actually already re-read Twilight since I finshed Eclipse on Tuesday. I really have crossed into crazy.
Post a Comment