D-H-S
That's right folks. Last weekend, the big reunion came and went. All things considered, I think it went well. Let's just say I am glad it is over. Now I can relax for 10 more years. Here's a pic of the swanky new school. Of course, it looked nothing like this back in the day.
Heidi, me, Bri, and Chelsea
Here is the best little helper in the whole world. Honestly, I was impressed. He even wore brown to the dinner.
More old friend pics.
John & Ster...good times.

10 comments:
T- it looks awesome! i hope all those darts appreciated all the hard work you did.....
i almost sent Josh's mom over so you and amy could have a brown nosing contest, you know just for old times sake!
Were the diettes there? Isn't that what you call the dance team? Oh, I'm up on my Dart terminology! Good job on the decorations.
mandy...d-ettes..i am super impressed that you even know that word! You can now be an honorary Dart!
T...I must say I really did have a good time after all! I am glad you talked me in to going. It was so fun to see people and I also must say I was super impressed with the decorations. Hopefully you can get more help for the 20 year from your fellow senior committee peeps!
SWEET!!
Whoa..You had to be in charge of the reunion? Thats a lot of work. It looks awesome. The only Dart terminology you needed to know at Woods Cross was...The Pee and Poo school. I was SO glad my cheerleading outfit wasn't yellow and brown. I can't believe highschool was so long ago for us. It still feels like yesterday.
The decorations look great! I can't imagine having to plan a high school reunion. I'm really impressed Peter sported the brown shirt..what a supportive husband.
I swear on my life I was not trying to show my "cleavage" on purpose (although it totally looks like I am in the picture!) I'm so not used to having something to show off - oh the perks (no pun intended!) of breastfeeing!
Amy we all know deep down just how much of a dirty, little S-L-U-T you really are. I think it's completely normal anytime you get new "clevage" to want to show it off. I can understand! LOL
T- Good job on the reunion. Where would we be without you. I had so much fun last night at Ben. I think he needs to come every month. Definitely one of my favorite artists to see now.
Tia, it's (Amy Richards) Forsyth. It was so fun to see your blog. Emily Nestman found mine and connected me to you. Anyway, I thought what a small world, is that John Connors? I know him. He married my friend Ashley. If you get a minute, email me I'd love to talk.
amy.forsyth@gmail.com
Post a Comment