Best Movie Kisses

In honor of the upcoming holiday, here are my top 6 favorite movie kisses of all time. (As in, I may have been known to rewind and watch these scenes more than once.) I'm sure there are other great ones, but it seems whenever you actually TRY to think of this type of thing, all of the sudden you are at a complete loss. Let me know if you can think of others or what your faves are. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Last of the Mohicans --in the night when they are out by the fire...ahhhh!!
2. Sixteen Candles -- Jake and Samantha with the birthday cake
3. A Room With A View -- in the field
4. Reality Bites -- Lelaina and Troy against the fridge
5. The Notebook -- on the dock in the rain
6. Garden State -- the infinite abyss...here's a clip

3 comments:
How about last season's grey's anatomy season finale with McDreamy and Meredith in the exam room? That was more than just a kiss, and I think I watched it 3 times!
Suz....you're right, that WAS good. I think I may have watched that oh....about 5 times. Good to know I'm not the only one who does that!
Ohhh, Reality Bites. I remember watching it with you many of times. Back in the days when we only dreamed about being kissed.
Post a Comment