My life or something like it
Long holiday weekends are the best! We had a lot of fun. My good teaching friend Michelle came to visit from Oregon and we also were able to go out to breakfast with the Biornstads. We hadn't seen everyone for 7 months, so it was good to catch up and hang out. Isn't Koll super cute?


Posted by
Tia
at
8:07 PM
3 comments:
Tia, it was so nice to see you guys. Sorry it was so short. It would have been fun to spend some more time with you guys. That is a cute picture of Koll. You are quite the photographer!
Holy Cow... good to see you again Whit. I hope you and your family are doing well and that you had a good time here in Utah. But then again, any time with Tia is a good time! ;)
Heidi, I was asking Tia about you, because I saw the picture of you at the concert. We are doing well, and had a wonderful time in Utah. we always do! The mountains are beautiful, and it is the only place you will run into more people you know than anywhere else. I guess that makes more sense to people who are not from Utah, bc you will obviously run into people you know. We have a new addition to the fam, and he is a lot of fun. Anyway, hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment