Wednesday, February 07, 2007

FINALLY!


Okay...so we got a new camera for Christmas and I am finally using it and downloading the pictures. So here are some pics from our recent trip to Hawaii. If you want an entertaining story that illustrates how brave my husband is, you can find it here. By the way, for those who may have been concerned as to my mental health, this week is MUCH better and things are looking up.



4 comments:

Brianne said...

Is Peter flashing gang signs?

Heidi Louise said...

Bri I wouldn't be suprised if Peter was flashing gang signs since we know he nearly was squashed by Dog the Bounty Hunter on that trip. And Tia it's good to know I don't need to clear a spot for you on LD's Psych ward. But know it's always an option!

mandy said...

Okay, Babe's like the cutest thing I've ever seen. I probably haven't seen him since your wedding. And the shave ice looks so yummy!

maWeesa said...

Tia.. I love the camo sweatshirt.. you're my clothing idol! Good job saving Peter from the big Dawg!