Drumroll please.....

You are looking at the newest member of the Utah bar! Congratulations to the hub. I'm super proud of him. He got sworn in this afternoon at the courthouse. And look at his sweet smoking jacket that I gave him for Christmas. Brown velvet baby.
The actual swearing in:
Peter and his parents:
Here's the cool view of the City and County building from the top floor of the Courthouse:

4 comments:
where does one even buy a velvet jacket? it looks nice. i wonder if i could get jeremy to wear one...
and congratulations to peter! if you still lived here we'd take you out to one of salem's three decent restaurants. :)
sarah....I hate to divulge my shopping secrets, but that jacket was purchased at Costco
everyone made fun of me, but I like it and so does Peter
YAY PETER!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an accomplishment! We are just so glad that it is the Utah bar so that you have to stay for a while-or forever!!
P.S. I love the jacket!
Hey Peter now that you are "official"... I heard that Dog The Bounty Hunter is in need of some help with his extradition(sp) charges back to Mexico. Maybe you could offer your services to him for ticking him off in Hawaii?
Post a Comment