Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Precious


Some of you may know that I LOVE Lord of the Rings. I've read all the books, we own all of the extended DVD editions and the entire soundtrack, plus I even have this really cool book about Gollum that Peter gave me for Christmas one year. Anyways, I've been wanting to have a LOTR Marathon for awhile now, but there never seems to be that straight 9 hours + block. So, last weekend I just decided to fire it up. I only got through The Fellowship, but it was as good as ever. Tonight I'm tempted to watch The Two Towers, but I should probably wait until this weekend. On a side note, let's just say that I wouldn't be around for long if Aragorn/Viggo came knocking at my door. Legolas isn't bad either. In fact, I think I may have found Peter's Halloween costume for next year.

And perhaps I could get Romey to wear this:

3 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

You know it's too bad that Peter cut his hair because you wouldn't have to spend any money on a wig. Does his Mom still have his "lock of hair"? Something to think about!

Tia said...

More like BOX of hair. I wish it was just a lock. Then it wouldn't be so gross. I told her that she can keep it, because we do not want it at our house!

Emily said...

T, are you kidding me? I made the mistake of reading this with Trent right here and now he wants to have a LOTR marathon as well! Thanks a lot!