Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cute is...


I got to hang out with my friend Mandy, who is visiting from the O.C. this week. We have been friends ever since the good old college days. We used to live in our sorority house together and hide out in the galley kitchen where we would steal cereal and eat it into the wee hours of the night. I have long told her that she is pretty much the cutest thing ever. However, now that she has passed on her blessed genes, I think it is safe to say that Luke is the epitome of cute. It seriously doesn't get any cuter than this. I mean really, you'd have to have a heart of stone to be able to resist those big browns!


4 comments:

Paige said...

Tia..You and Mandy look so cute. Oh how I miss those Chi o days. And your house looks adorable. I am totally jealous I wasn't there. We need to catch up...Paige

mandy said...

All I can say is LONG LIVE THE GALLEY TROLLS!!

Anonymous said...

T-you look so cute in this picture. And it is good to see Mandy. Last time I saw her was in Newport with you and Em when we got those pedicures and good ole fro-yo! (Minus five kids).
You are right, her little Luke is adorable. Why don't you mention to her that we have a beautiful brown eyed girl that I think would make just the perfect pre-arranged marrige!

Paige said...

Tia...I have never heard of coconut kisses. I am going to get some tomorrow. I just bought my 3rd candy jar today and I think I'll fill it with those. I will be in Salt Lake in two weeks. We should all go to lunch..