Rain
It's totally pouring here right now. It makes me miss Oregon...sounds weird, I know. I listened to Patty a lot in Oregon. She has such an amazing voice.
On a side note, if you haven't been to Great Harvest yet to get their sugar cookies, get going! They are soooo good. Romey and I just walked a 1/2 hour in the rain so we could get the last 3. Totally worth it.

6 comments:
Hi, Tia,
what is her last name? it is a very pretty song.
T, you've made me so curious about those sugars! Are they your new favorites, or does Cutler's still take the cake?
Patty Griffin. Em...I think Cutler's probably still wins, BUT these are a very close second. They are only available around the various holidays:(
I love this song! She really does have an amazing voice!
And T I just wanted to say thanks because I am now addicted to those sugar cookies!! I should have never started. I have way to many addictions as it is!
I don't think I ever knew you were a Patty fan. I have loved her since High School. She opened for Shawn Colvin once. She's the greatest! Next time she's here in concert, we should go.
Count me IN!!!
Post a Comment