Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I wait for something good, for something great

Here is Ben Kweller's new video. It's pretty entertaining. This is his 82 year old grandma dancing around. He filmed it in the gym at her condo. All I have to say is that I WISH I had this much energy. And I couldn't help but notice the mini-tramp. My grandma definitely has one of those. Does yours?

7 comments:

Em N. said...

Holy cow! What an amazing video! Too cute, I love that she's singing along as well! I like him Tia, even if he does look like a 13 year old girl.
Speaking of mini-tramp... so the other night when Mandy and Jason were over here Mandy looked in our backyard and asked who uses our mini tramp (she was dead serious, right Mandy??) I was like what? So I looked out there, it was our fire pit that has a cover- looks kind of like a mini tramp I guess! :) Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny- I haven't thought about a mini tramp in years.

mandy said...

Long live the mini tramp!! Em, you know you and Mike are sorting of wishing that the fire pit really was a mini tramp! That's really how Mike broke his leg, ugh?
And that video is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I hope I'll be sporting the spandex when I'm an old crazy lady!

mandy said...

I'm not sure what "sorting of wishing" means?

whit said...

Tia, I like that song. I listened to it a couple of times. I kept trying to picture his face when he was singing, and it doesn't seem to match. My grandma would NEVER do that for me. I agree with em n. about the grandma singing along. That was great. A little weird when she tried to be "sexy", especially when he said let me see those legs, and she would touch her inner thighs.

PS Tia, sorry about my message. Afterward I felt like George Castanza. Some people just should not leave messages. Good luck with conferences.

Tia said...

I can totally see Mike (pre-accident of course) coming home with a sweet mini tramp from salvation army. He always manages to get all of the rare finds!

Whit--you have got to see ben kweller in person sometime!

Em N. said...

i think we'd have one but mike's aware that the springs would rust pretty fast in this ocean air....

Heidi Louise said...

Tia... brings back great memories from Ben Kweller... I think you should have re-posted your picture with him below this. Funny, I can kind of see a resemblance between Ben and his Grandma. She is one pretty hip chick. I seriously hope we have that much energy when we are 82. Oh and P.S. we missed you tonight.