Favorites
I know the LOTR post was probably screaming "biggest dork alive" to most of you. So, if you're not interested in more of where that came from, I'm giving you fair warning to stop reading now.
When I was little, I remember loving the movie The Last Unicorn and always crying because it was so sad. So, apparently geeks like me exist everywhere. Here is a video of The Last Unicorn and even better, someone had the ingenuity to set it to one of my fave Regina Spektor songs. I realize blogging is a big time sucker, but how do people find the time to do stuff like this? And more importantly, what am I doing tracking stuff like this down AND watching AND posting about it? And why am I getting sad watching this?

1 comment:
There are rumors of a new live action movie. The story behind the original is interesting. The author got totally screwed by Saul Zantz.
Post a Comment