HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy 28th Birthday to Peter! If you don't know Peter very well, you can get to know him in the next 5 seconds. Here are some of his favorite things: Sports, Romey, Baths, Popcorn, Italy, Rich Chocolate Cake, and Sleeping In. This weekend we will be combining all of his favorite things with a trip to Cucina Toscana on Friday and one to Michelangelo's on Saturday, a Jazz Game, Mandy's delicious chocolate cake recipe, some TV time with a big bowl of popcorn and cuddling with Romey, AND I will let Peter sleep in without incessantly bugging him on Saturday and Sunday.
If one day we can produce anything that is half as cute as Peter was when he was little, then we will be ecstatic. Happy Birthday to my love.

5 comments:
Peter..You were a way cute little toe head. Happy Birthday. Your weekend sounds fun. Tia now I really want to try that infamous chocolate cake. I'll have to get the recipe from you or mandy one day.
Happy Birthday Peter!!! Taya is sitting on my lap and saw your picture and said-"Mommy, dats Peter! I want him to come to mine house!" I told her it was your birthday and she got so excited-she loves to call and sing Happy Birthday to people. So, don't be surprised if you have a message!
I don't think I can top T's cupcakes for Jake's birthday, but next weekend I will have a special treat for you!
Geez, that sounds like a fun birthday - can I come???
I especially love the velour shirt. No wonder he's morphed into an adult who can confidently wear a velvet blazer.
ok, weird....everything you said that is peters favorite thing is totally josh's as well except switch out italy for brazil
popcorn, baths, josh prefers chocolate lava cake and the no suprise, sports! Hope he had a fun b-day..!
Post a Comment