Sunday, March 04, 2007

More cute kids...

Okay, so if it seems like I'm obsessed with other people's kids, I probably am. Our niece and nephews came over tonight for dinner and I had to post some pictures of them. Olivia just had a birthday and turned 5 and lost her first tooth. James is such a cutie pie! And Miles just likes to chill. P.S. Tomorrow night I get to babysit Mandy's little Luke and I can't wait!!


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

T-Dog!!! I was so happy to see your post on our blog - and so happy you're a blogger too. It's such a fun way to keep in touch. These kids are adorable - and Mandy's Luke is the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi (oh wait, I think I'm on the other side of the Mississippi than you). You look adorable as ever - PS: I was remembering today how when we were roomies you used to always make my bed when I'd forget -- you are so dang cute.

sarah said...

those have to be your nieces and nephews on the harrison side. they're way to aryan looking to be one of your blood relatives. am i right??

Tia said...

Definitely Peter's side...no kids on my side yet!

mandy said...

T~
Thanks for babysitting tonight. You are the best! Jason & I loved having a night out to dinner without having to speed eat. Luke was the saddest when you got out of the car...that was so funny. I'm so glad we got to hang out with you tonight, but now I'm sad to leave. I'm totally going to miss seeing you. Let's definitely start planning your trip down to SoCal to see me & Em.

Em N. said...

I second that one Mandy!