Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Call me crazy...


But I'm excited for this movie. This picture makes me laugh so hard. Not only is Gob in this movie, but Jenna Fischer is, too. Hopefully it will not be a huge disappointment.

5 comments:

Paige said...

It's totally not going to be a disappointment. I can hardly wait my self. Every funny person is in this movie. Napoleon and Will? It can't get better than that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! I miss GOB! I love when Taya watches Madagascar because I get to hear his voice coming out of that sketchy little penguine. You have to promise that you won't go with out us. I can just hear Jake and Peter now!

mandy said...

Did you see Will on Ellen? One of the greatest things I've ever seen....he's in full costume. It's the greatest!!

sarah said...

GOB and his real life wife amy poehler - who i think is hilarious too. too bad you still don't live here and we could have you babysit elliot while we see it. :)