Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hi My Name Is...

Tia and I'll be your tour guide! So, my friend Michelle from Oregon was THE best sport ever and let me take her all around SLC. Here are some pics from the tour. We lucked out and couldn't have had more beautiful weather. On Sunday, we went to the library and Temple Square. The SLC Library is one of the greatest pieces of architecture in SLC. If you haven't had the chance, you should go peruse the place. The grounds are really great, and there is a walkway that goes all the way up to the roof and offers spectacular views of the city. Before you book a trip, you should know that it includes spending quality time with me and doing things like pigging out and watching Dance Life. You have been warned!



I love my Utah mountains


The reflecting pool at the temple....pretty cool


View from the courtyard at SLC Library


2 comments:

maWeesa said...

don't worry.. i've been watching dance life and maui fever lately... what what.. what would we do without mtv?

Brianne said...

Nice pictures-I am impressed!