Saturday, February 10, 2007

R.I.P. Anna

The other day in the midst of teaching, I received a text from the hub with these 5 words: Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Imagine the shock! After I had my class observe a moment of silence and I found the strength to keep teaching, I reflected on what I will miss most about Anna. I think it is these:


It really is a shame that art work like this won't continue to be shared with the world. Rest in peace Anna's tattoos.

2 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Tia, I don't think you could have put it any better... "It really is a shame that art work like this won't continue to be shared with the world." I felt the same way about my tatoo. May it too RIP. LOL!

Tia said...

Thankfully, your tattoo was able to be preserved for all posterity. Some lucky person is looking at it in that little tube right now as we speak.