Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Going in for the kill

I seriously thought this was so funny. Luke was about to have a heart attack because Romey was inching closer to us. This was his first time being around a dog. Have you ever seen such huge eyes?


Here's the vicious beast herself:

5 comments:

Em N. said...

"cutest baby out there" award...

Paige said...

I love Luke..I want to kiss him. He is so mandy and jason. A perfect half and half. That is a pretty scary dog T!!! The house on Douglas reminds me of the infamous ladder that appeared outside of your house. I'm still sorry about that!!! Pretty random response.

mandy said...

That picture is so funny!! I guess I need to toughen Luke up. Thanks again for watching him. I'm so sad to leave tomorrow. It has been so much fun being here. I wish we lived closer. I guess it's time for Em & I to start convincing you & Peter that Southern California is the place for you.

Em N. said...

I'm sorry about the ladder too- I really hoped it was forgotten- never to be brought up again... Thanks Paige!!
p.s. Hi P-Diddy! How are you?
p.p.s. Mandy, I told Tia the other night- two against one- she better just get packin'!

Paige said...

Em...I'm good.How are you? I am so excited to find everyone. I sure do miss you..